The Java Ecosystem is a set of plugins used to monitor the quality of Java projects within SonarQube. The following plugins are included:
- Checkstyle, FindBugs, PMD to check code against rules provided by these exeternal tools
- JaCoCo to get code coverage with JaCoCo
The Java Ecosystem is a set of plugins:
- Java [sonar-java-plugin]: to parse Java code source, compute metrics, etc.
- Squid [sonar-squid-java-plugin]: to compute additional metrics, check code against rules provided by the SonarQube engine
- Checkstyle [sonar-checkstyle-plugin]: to check code against rules provided by Checkstyle
- FindBugs [sonar-findbugs-plugin]: to check code against rules provided by FindBugs
- PMD [sonar-pmd-plugin]: to check code against rules provided by PMD
- Surefire [sonar-surefire-plugin]: to execute unit tests with Surefire
- JaCoCo [sonar-jacoco-plugin]: to get code coverage with JaCoCo
Note that by By default the Java Ecosystem is provided with SonarQube. You can update it from the Update Center or download the latest release from this page header.
Run a SonarQube Analysis