This plugin allows to generate a report in PDF format that contains the most relevant information showed by SonarQube TM web interface. The report aims to be a deliverable as part of project documentation.
Actually the report contains:
- Global dashboard (similar to SonarQube TM web interface dashboard)
- Violations by categories
- Most violated rules
- Most violated files
- Most complex classes
- Most duplicated files
- Dashboard, violations and hotspots for all child modules (if they exists)
First analyze your project in SonarQubeTM. Then run the generate goal (report will be created in the target directory):
- sonar.host.url: SonarQube TM server URL (i.e http://my-host:9000/sonar)
- sonar.branch (-Dbranch is also supported): report on a project branch
- report.type: select a report type. Values:
- -Dreport.type=workbook (default)
- sonar.pdf.username: username for access WS API
- sonar.pdf.password: password for the user
If your SonarQube TM server URL is http://localhost:9000 you don't need to specify sonar.host.url.
SonarQube TM PDF can be used as a plugin of SonarQube TM modeling a post-job work. In this way, a PDF report is generated after each analysis in SonarQube TM (
mvn sonar:sonar includes the generation of report).
How to install SonarQube TM PDF
Use update center, or alternatively:
- Dowload sonar-pdfreport-plugin-1.3.jar
- Copy to [sonar-dir]/extensions/plugins
- Restart SonarQubeTM
You can skip report generation or select report type (executive or workbook) at top level or project level. Also you can provide an username/password if your project are secured by SonarQube TM user management:
Download the report
PDF report can be downloaded from SonarQube TM GUI:
Ant task and SonarQube TM Runner are not supported.