The mission for the JPOX Extension is to:
- Use of OGC Filter to produce a query against JPOX
- Expression evaulation against a POJO using JXPath
- Glue code for JPOX-Spatial Domains Models to be viewed as a simple POJODataStore
- Additional utility code to assist intergration between POJO domain model and GeoTools as required
How you can help?
- provide a test data set (and public database) with an interesting "complex" domain model
The following needs to be sorted out:
The following documentation is available (or at least intended):
This can be done in two parts:
- simple reflection to access Bean properties (or reflection straight to Java fields?)
- full xpath support with JXPath (easy since beans + collections already supported)
This will allow the post processing filters to work.
Given the above two the following is needed for rendering intergration:
- Teach PropertyAccessor the concept of "default geometry"
- Add getDefaultGeometry() to PropertyAccessor interface.
- Teach StreamingRenderer how to work with Content class rather then FeatureSource.
- Implement DataAccess and Source for JPOX