- Dashboards to go back to the Home page
- Projects to access the complete list of Projects, Views, Developers, etc. or to access previously browsed projects:
- Measures to access the Measures service
- Issues to access the Issues service
- Quality Profiles to browse the and manage quality profiles
- Settings to access the system settings (access restricted to System administrators)
- Log in / <Name> to log in. Depending on your user rights, you will have access to different dashboards and services. Logging in also allows you to have access to your own customized web interface. From there, you can modify your profile and log out.
- Search for a component: project, file, view, developer, etc. to quickly access it.
- Keep track of where you are thanks to the breadcrumb trail. This breadcrumb trail is clickable, so you can quickly reach an upper level dashboard.
- <Star> to flag the current project as favorite
- Configuration to access the current project's configuration pages
- Global dashboard displays high level (instance level) data
- Project dashboard displays project data
- Component viewer displays detailed data on component
- Tools and services: issues drilldown, measure service, etc.
- Configuration pages:
- System configuration for the system administrators to configure administer the SonarQube instance
- Project configuration for the project administrators to configure their project settings (setting analysis properties, creating action plans, etc.)
Anchor drillDown drillDown