Get code coverage for Java project and Groovy projects with Atlassian Clover.
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
License Key and Maven Clover Plugin
From the settings page, the version of the Maven Clover plugin to be used and the license key can be set.
By uploading the license key (clover 1 or clover 2) into SonarQube, you will benefit from a centralized configuration.
- By default, the sonar-plugin-clover1 runs the maven-clover-plugin.
- By default, the sonar-plugin-clover2 runs the maven-clover2-plugin.
If the Clover plugin is defined in the pom.xml of your project, SonarQube will use the version defined in the pom with its attached configuration.
Unit Tests and Code Coverage Reports
Target java version of the source code.
- Problems with GWT - see SONARPLUGINS-1048
It is no longer possible to let SonarQube drive the execution of unit tests.