- Close the vote on the dev mailing-list: respond to your earlier [VOTE] post, announcing that the vote is closed and who the voters were, or that the vote passes by lazy concensus
- Check the prerequisites
Set your Codehaus username/password in Maven settings.xml:
Code Block title settings.xml lang xml
<settings> <servers> <server> <id>codehaus.org</id> <username>CODEHAUS_LOGIN</username> <password>CODEHAUS_PASSWORD</password> </server> </servers> </settings>
- Install Codehaus SSL certificates into JDK
Deploy the plugin to the Maven central repository by executing the following command with default values:
mvn release:prepare release:perform
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for the release of the version in JIRA
- If it is the first release of the plugin, add it to the Plugin Library page
- Update the Version compatibility matrix page
- If a sonar-example is available, ask to have the the plugin version updated in the validation.txt file
- Send an email to email@example.com with the message of the announcement so that SonarSource can publish it on the plugins feed.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask that the release be added to the Update Center and that the header on the wiki plugin page be updated.