- The continuous integration job does not fail.
- The JIRA issues included in the release are closed.
- The source code quality of the plugin must be acceptable: the SQALE index must be A, and the SQALE remediation factor must not increase between two releases.
- A dedicated page is created for the plugin in the wiki.
The snapshot version to be tested must be publicly available. If the plugin is hosted on:
- Github, then the artifact is automatically deployed by Cloudbees Jenkins to http://repository-sonarplugins.forge.cloudbees.com/snapshot/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins.
- Codehaus (svn/bamboo), then the artifact must be manually deployed to http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/. Configure your Maven settings as described in the following section then execute the command
mvn clean deploy