- borderColor: defines the color of the shape's outline. If false, the outline will not be drawn.
- borderWidth: defines the thickness of the shape's outline.
- fill: defines the color, paint or gradient to fill the shape's content.
- opacity: controls how much of the shape is visible, value must be in the range [0..1], default is 1.
- asShape: creates the shape but does not render to the screen, useful for mixing complex shapes.
- asImage: creates the shape but does not render to the screen, useful for drawing images or applying textures.
GraphicsBuilder can perform 4 area operations. All area operations require at least 2 shapes, and support additional shapes in the same operation.