The Groovy extension is available through the Help->Check for Updates menu of JDeveloper. The update site containing the most recent release is here:http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/distributions/jdev/exchange.xmlThe Groovy plugin is registered in the "Open Source and Partners Extensions" update center.
- Go to: Help -> Check for Update
- Click Next
- Add a new site by clicking on the Add button
- Enter a name (eg: Groovy) in the Name field
- Copy the URL from above into the Location field and press OK
- Select the new Groovy Select the Open Source and Partners Extensions repository and click Next
- Select the features to install upgrade by selecting the Groovy check box and press Next
- Select if you want to make this extension available for All the user or only the current one.