Below is a list of publications that use Jikes RVM. This list includes both papers written by Jikes RVM developers, as well as users of the system. We strongly encourage authors to utilize the Research Archive to publish source code used in their studies, and thus, allow others to build on their results. When the implementation described in a paper is available in a Jikes RVM release, this is noted with the paper.
Information of dissertations relating to the Jikes RVM is available here.
If you would like to see a paper listed then please send details to the RVM researchers mailing list.
- Robin Garner
- PhD Thesis, Australian National University
Work-Stealing Without The Baggage
- Suvarshi Bhadra, Alexander Conrad, Charles Hurkes, Brian Kirklin, and Gregory M. Kapfhammer
- In the Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on the Automation of Software Test, Vancouver, Canada, May 2009.
- Frampton, Blackburn, Cheng, Garner, Grove, Moss, and Salishev.
- VEE 2009.
- Ben Breech, Anthony Danalis, Stacey Shindo, and Lori Pollock
- ''International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM)'', September 2004.
- Thomas VanDrunen, ''PhD Thesis, Purdue University'', August 2004.