Jetty7@codehaus Release Process
- Verify that there are no blocking issues on the lists or in JIRA.
- update pom.xml to use latest jetty@eclipse
- update VERSION.txt
Use jetty-X.Y.Z as the release tag.
mvn -DperformRelease=true -DautoVersionSubmodules=true release:prepare
- Close the staged repository on oss.sonatype.org
- When release is tested, webdav the jetty-hightide repository contents to https://dav.codehaus.org/dist/jetty/jetty-hightide-X.Y.Z
- promote repository on oss.sonatype.org
Jetty7@eclipse Release Process
Jetty core components are at eclipse from jetty-7 and later.
See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Contributor/Releasing for how to build the core components.
The jetty-7 components for jetty-maven-plugin, jetty-runner, example-async-rest-webapp, as
well as rpm, deb packaging remain at codehaus and this page will soon contain instructions
for building them.