- To add this location as an update site, use the "Help->Software Updates->Find and Install" menu item.
- Select "Search for new features to install" and then click "Next".
- Click on "New Remote Site", and enter the following information and then click on "OK":
- You should now have a site called Webtide in your list, and the site should be checked:
- Click "Finish". Eclipse will find the Webtide site and present you with a list of plugins and features for you to install:
- Click "Next", and accept the Apache 2 license if you'd like this feature installed:
- You can then select the location to install the Jetty feature, or use the default location:
- You'll be asked to verify that you want this feature installed: Select "Install All":
- Now you will usually need to restart Eclipse - you'll be prompted to do this. Note that the feature will not be usable until you restart.
Creating a Jetty Server instance