- Go to the "New->Other->Server" menu item.
- Scroll down until you see "Jetty", then select it and press "Next"
- Enter the location of your local jetty installation - in this example, it is installed in "/home/janb/src/jetty-6"
- Set up the jetty runtime by customising port numbers etc. Check the "Annotations Support" box if you'd like Jetty to support Servlet 2.5 Annotations for your webapps.
- If you have any Eclipse webapp projects, you can configure them to be deployed to Jetty using the following dialog box. In this example, we have no webapps, so the dialog is empty.
- Press "Finish"
- If you haven't already opened the "Servers" view, do so now by selecting the "Show View->Other->Servers"
- You will see a Jetty instance, its state, and icon displayed. Use the popup menu opened by clicking on Jetty in the Servers view to start/stop and deploy/undeploy your webapps.