- Scm URL (scmURL, scmDeveloperConnection, scmConnection)
Say most specialized model is M0. Take first occurrence of scm URL from most specialized model, call this model M1. If M0=M1, then scmURL(M0) is used unaltered. If M1 > M0, then scmURL=scmURL(M1) + ArtifactID(M0). This rule is recursive.
- Modules are not inherited
- If group ID does not exist in pom, use parent group ID if it exists. Otherwise, fail.
- If version does not exist in pom, use parent version if it exists. Otherwise, fail.
- If plugin execution 'inherited' value is false, do not inherit the plugin
- Dependencies must be ordered with the most specialized pom's dependencies appearing first.
- project/name property is not inherited
- packaging property is not inherited
- build/resources node is not inherited
- build/TestResources node is not inherited
- Profiles node is not inherited
- Dependencies with the same groupId, artifactId and version are not joined if they have different types.
1. All models inherit from the super pom.