- Overall file measures, like lines of code, complexity, number of methods, ...etc
- Issues (generated by the rules activated on the quality profile) and their related technical debt
- Duplicated blocks within the same file or in other files, from both within the project and in other projects (if cross-project duplication is activated).
- Lines and branches covered by unit or integration tests
- SCM information (if the SCM Activity Plugin is installed) like who last committed a specific line and when
- List of all All tests of a given test file, along with their execution time and their status
Clicking on a tab does not have any impact on the source code that it is displayed. It just shows detailed information about the code. You have to explicitly click on a filter or on a decoration bar to change something on the source code.