- fest as the swing robot for interface interactions
- TestNG in the izpack-test module which provides interesting features for integration tests like dependent test method.
- Hamcrest to realise assertions with assertThat(). See hamcrest tutorial for more details. It is quite powerful thanks to its matcher system.
- Mockito as the mock framework. It allows you to creates, control and check mocks.
- And Junit , no need to present it.JUnit
Note: Junit 4 imported several classes from Hamcrest to a different package and has an implicit dependency to Hamcrest. Therefore, keep dependencies to JUnit and Hamcrest in sync, for not pulling in incompatibilities,
Current state: JUnit 4.10 depends on Hamcrest 1.1.
It is possible to run graphical tests on a headless environment using Xvfb. Given that you have xvfb installed, you simply need to run
Maven build using xvfb
xvfb-run -s "-screen 0 1280x1024x24" $MAVEN_BIN/mvn clean install