Project dashboards are the entry point when looking at a project. They display an overview of the project data: measures, issues, etc.
The Default Dashboard gives an overview of your project (with widgets like Size, etc.) and its quality (with widgets like Issues and Technical Debt, Duplications, etc.).
See Duplications for detailed explanation on this quality flaw.
Bad Distribution of Complexity
See Bad Distribution of Complexity for detailed explanation on this quality flaw.
See Spaghetti Design for detailed explanation on this quality flaw.
Lack of Unit Tests
See Lack of Unit Tests for detailed explanation on this quality flow.
Coding Standards and Potential Bugs
See Coding Standards Breach for detailed explanation on this quality flaw.
See Bugs and Potential Bugs for detailed explanation on this quality flaw.
Not Enough or Too Many Comments
See Not Enough or Too Many Comments for detailed explanation on this quality flaw.
All the widgets above are compatible with differential views to help you focus on quality flows on new code.
The Events widget is used to highlight events occurring during the lifetime of the project. There are two kinds of events:
- Manual: it is possible to add manual events. See Events for more details.
- Automated: a mechanism exists to pick automatically events and record them. This is the case for changes in quality profile and raises of alertsa quality gate status change.
The Treemap is a generic component that adapts depending on the structure of the project: modules, packages and files.
It shows the components that are at the top level, regardless of the type. It is then possible to drill down into any component to get a view on the component.
Three actions are available in the treemap:
- Click on a component name to access the component dashboard
- Left click on a box to zoom in a component
- Right click on a box to zoom out of a component