- To start a container, fill in the form and press Start Submit:
- To stop, restart, delete or view logs of a running container, use the actions on the containers list:
- The Cargo Daemon keeps a persistent record on disk of all the containers that have been submitted. Containers that have been submitted will stay in the list, even when they are stopped. This allows you to manually restart them, or view the logs even after the container is stopped.
- If you want the container to be removed from the list, simply press the delete button.
- Containers can also be submitted with the autostart property (currently only via the Maven plugin or Daemon client), this will automatically restart the container if the daemon notices it is stopped.
In order to connect to the Daemon via Java API or Maven2/Maven3 plugin, the minimum requirement is Java version 5.
To get the required libraries for using the Daemon via Java API, please check the Downloads page.