- Source: Deprecated hamcrest matchers were removed in preference to Fest-assertions.
- Behavioral: No difference between usual grammar rule and "recovery rule" - both will be presented in AST and so can be handled via AST visitor. Thus ParseErrorCheck in SonarQube plugins must be reworked, if plugin uses "recovery rule".
- Behavioral: Modifications made in grammar do not affect lexerless parser, which was created before those modifications.
- Behavioral: Previously was possible to execute parser with grammar, which contains references on undefined rules, but now this is forbidden.
- Deprecation: Old ways to construct Grammars were marked as deprecated - use Builders instead.