SSLR 1.20 (not yet released)
- Deprecation: The preprocessor API classes Preprocessor, PreprocessorAction and PreprocessingDirective were deprecated with no drop-in replacements. There no longer will be a unified API for preprocessors.
- Deprecation: The text API package "org.sonar.sslr.text" has been deprecated with no drop-in replacements. There no longer will be a common way to track the location of preprocessed source code.
- Source: Deprecated hamcrest matchers were removed in preference to Fest-assertions.
- Behavioral: No difference between usual grammar rule and "recovery rule" - both will be presented in AST and so can be handled via AST visitor. Thus ParseErrorCheck in SonarQube plugins must be reworked, if plugin uses "recovery rule".
- Behavioral: Modifications made in grammar do not affect lexerless parser, which was created before those modifications.
- Behavioral: Previously was possible to execute parser with grammar, which contains references on undefined rules, but now this is forbidden.
- Behavioral: Replace AuditListener by AstScannerExceptionHandler to subscribe to errors
- Deprecation: Old ways to construct Grammars were marked as deprecated - use Builders instead.