- Andrea Aime +1
- Ben Caradoc-Davies +1
- Christian Mueller
- Ian Turton +1
- Justin Deoliveira
- Jody Garnett +1
- Simone Giannecchini
- Put together the new contribution agreement
- See individual contributor agreement belowabove
- See corporate contributor agreement belowabove
- Submit to OSGeo board for discussion and approval
- Q Q: Is firstname.lastname@example.org for email correct? A: Use email@example.com
- Q Q: Do we have a fax number for the foundation? A: No.
- Q Q: Do we need to contact pervious contributors? A: No previous contributors clearly provided code to the foundation so we are good.
- Q Q: Do we need to contact current contributors? A: Perhaps, if only so we are all operating on the same terms & conditions.
- Add to the developer documentation
- Generate PDFs
- Attach to comitters page
- OSGeo System Admin Committee (SAC) requests
- Contact current individual contributors to sign the new paper work
- Print, sign, scan (or photo), email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact current contributing organisations to sign the new paper work
- Print, sign, scan (or photo), email to email@example.com