Run an Analysis with the SonarQube Runner (Recommended method)
To run an analysis of your Android project, use the SonarQube Runner.
Run an Analysis with the other Analyzers
To display code coverage data:
- Prior to the SonarQube analysis, execute your unit tests and generate the Emma 2.0 reports (.em and .ec files)
- Import these reports while running the SonarQube analysis by setting the
sonar.android.emma.reportproperty to the path of the directory containing the Emma reports. The path may be absolute or relative to the project base directory for standard projects, relative to the module base directory for multi-module projects.
- Download the XML file containing the SQALE model
- Log in as a System administratorAdministrator
- Go to Settings > SQALE > ImportBack Up / Export Restore > Merge modelModel
- Upload the XML file
- Click on "Merge selected files"Restore