- Administer System: Ability to perform all administration functions for the instance: global configuration and personalization of default dashboards.
- Administer Quality Profiles: Ability to perform any action on the quality profiles. Available since version 3.6.
- Share Dashboards and Filters: Ability to share dashboards, issue filters and measure filters. Available since version 3.7.
- Execute Analysis: Ability to execute analyses (project, view, report, developer), and to get all settings required to perform the analysis, even the secured ones like the scm account password, the jira account password, and so on. Available since version 3.7.
- Execute Local Analysis (Dry Run): Ability to execute local (dry run) analyses without pushing the results to the server, and to get all settings required to perform a local analysis. This permission does not include the ability to access secured settings such as the scm account password, the jira account password, and so on. This permission is required to execute a local analysis in Eclipse or via the Issues Report plugin. Available since version 3.7.