If the SCM Activity Plugin is installed and active, then it is possible to:
- show in the source code the last committer and last commit date for each line of code.
- Click the blue decoration bar at the top of the SCM tab to toggle this functionality.
- use the "Time Changes" action from any tab to see which lines were touched during a specific period.Click
- filter the SCM tab to toggle display of its filters.
- source code to show only the lines changed during the selected period.
- decorate the source code to show the last committer and last commit date for each line of code.
Note that while the "Modified Lines" filter is available only on the SCM tab, the "Time Changes" action is available on all tabs.