Dune to JIRA spam-bots you have to register with Codehaus Xircles before accessing the issue tracker. Follow these steps:
- Codehaus main page ->
- Xircles page ->
- Xircles signup
- Pick a username & write it down, also your passwordOpen the Xircles Signup page.
- Pick a username/password.
- Get the verification email and verify yourself.
- You are now logged into xircles.codehaus.org. Note that there is no link to this page from the codehaus.org main page.
- In the top center of the page, do a search on "groovy" and click on the first result. You are now at http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/groovy.
- In the left nav pane, click on JIRA. This takes you to http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GROOVY.
- In the Open the issue tracker (JIRA) page.
- In the upper-right corner, click "log in" (you must log into JIRA separately from Xircles).
- Use your Xircles username/password. You should now be logged into JIRA.