Boo is a stablished object oriented statically typed programming language for .NET and Mono (JVM support coming soon) with a python inspired syntax and a special focus on metaprogramming through language and compiler extensibility features such as macros and custom compilation pipelines.
If you want to try boo, read the Getting Started guide. To dive deeper, follow the link to our new wiki at github (old content still available here at the codehaus wiki).
Bamboo would like to thank
- Georges Benatti who always believed the idea, thanks man!
- Carlinhos for always being there
- cv for being so enthusiastic and introducing the project to the hausmates
- the hausmates for such a warm welcome and the great infrastructure
- Terence Parr for the great ANTLR tool along with all the people who hang on the ANTLR group
- The guys from the Mono Brasil project
- Guido van Rossum for coming up with such a great language that eventually served me as inspiration to start this project
- The one who supported me all the way through this last 10 years: I love you, Ma!