Recommended for almost all users. Report bugs and submit patches for this version.
GeoTools 2.4.x Development
Our plans for GeoTools can be found in this document.
ThanksPlease click here for a complete list of organizations supporting GeoTools.
Current Release Information:
Archived Wiki Spaces: (must be logged in)
The following organizations ask that their logos be included on our front page.
The GeoTools Project is:
- run by the Project Management Committee (PMC)
(a group of volunteers who have made significant contributions to the project.)
- managed through an open development process, with public collaboration on new ideas . Project communication is open to all , and we welcome new contributions .
- a member of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation and is currently going through the incubation process
News and Events
GeoTools is thrilled to be part of this years Image Removed FOSS4G 2007 conference. You can find us as part of the OSGeo booth!
There are lots of GeoTools related activities to look forward to. We have a hands on workshop to start off your week, and will be taking part in the code sprint at the end. We have not yet submitted presentations - so if you have ideas on something you would like to see please email us.
Please vist the FOSS4G website for more information. This great chance to meet the Open Source Geospatial community, share you success stories, and hunt down the GeoTools team in person. Register now.
Edit this Website
Everyone is welcome to edit this web site; but we need to ask you to sign in first.
- Sign up to CodeHaus here:
- Once logged in go to this page:
- And click on Apply to join as a developer
- Wait for your request to be approved
- To edit any page choose Page Operations > Edit