- Stax API jar
- A Stax implementation: recommended one is Woodstox (version 4.0.x for StaxMate 2.x; 3.2 for earlier StaxMate versions)
- Stax2 extension API: either a separate jar, or as part of extended StaxMate jar ("staxmate-with-stax2")
Links to all of above are included on Download page.
Where can I find sources and binaries?
You can find binaries (jars) and sources (tar, zip) on the Download page.
Also, StaxMate sources are stored in Codehaus Subversion; you can access them using anonymous read-only access:
and registered developers can access it similarly, but adding "--username" (and "--password") switch to allow changes to be committed back in.
See GitHub StaxMate project.
Currently the best to reach people involved in the project is via StaxMate mailing lists.
- Volunteer support:
- StaxMate authors and users can be most easily reached via mailing lists: feel free to join, volume is fairly low.
- Professional support:
- FasterXML offers professional support service for StaxMate as well as many other XML use cases and related services: this makes sense for tight deadlines and when needing to expand beyond in-house expertise.
Interesting Related Things
- https://stax-utils.dev.java.net/ has lots of utilities for integrating StAX with SAX components, amongst other things.