Available from codehaus are all jetty-6 releases. From Jetty-7, the core components of Jetty are available in a distribution from the eclipse foundation, and jetty-hightide is the codehaus distributions that combines the jetty@eclipse core with additional components (JSP, JTA, etc.):
- http://dist.codehaus.org/jetty/ Codehaus downloads.http://ftp.mortbay.org/pub/
- ANCIENT FTP download site.
Jetty Distribution from Eclipse
From Jetty 7 and later, the core components of jetty are available via the eclipse foundation in a distribution that has been through the Eclipse IP process:
- http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/downloads.php Eclipse downloads.http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Starting
- Getting Started
These distribution contain only the core functionality of a servlet server and the HTTP client. Some modules (e.g., annotations) are missing dependencies which may be discovered by using the command mvn dependency:tree within the source module. These dependencies should be placed in the lib/ext directory.
- http://www.webtide.com/resources/downloads.jsp Download for Jetty6 Hightide releases.http://dist.codehaus.org/jetty/
- Codehaus downloads.
- http://www.webtide.com/eclipse Jetty Eclipse plugin download site.