This page lists projects using Groovy in some way. Please add your project to this page.
Lightweight containers, J2EE & AOP
- Spring has Groovy Spring
- NanoContainer is a script fron-tend for PicoContainer.
- PicoContainer has Groovy Pico. here's an example test case
- OpenEJB which has a Groovy telnet shell for querying EJBs while the server's live
- GAP using Groovy dynAop and Pico
- Canoo WebTest allows specifying Test Steps scripted in Groovy, bundle a series of Tests Steps with the MacroStepBuilder, and creating a whole WebTest using the AntBuilderTaskContainerPatch.