This module is the integration of project AlterSIG Toolbox.
I hope in the futur it will fuse with module "extension/swing-widgets".
The module offers several Swing components like :
- A tree to manage MapContext
- A dialog to quickly open datas and change them in read to use MapLayers
- Some defaults property édition panels
- A small JMappane control bar
- ...and others...
To be honest they are not yet fully functionnal but they work.
We have 3 types of components :
Making graphical user interface is not hard work, but it needs time.
And more important, to make clean widgets you need clean components and layouts.
That's why i also use those libraries :
- Swingx, great new swing components : http://swinglabs.org
- Swing-Layout, a layout used by NetBeans Matisse : https://swing-layout.dev.java.net
- Crystal project, a full pack of icons : http://www.everaldo.com/crystal