This module is the integration of project AlterSIG Toolbox.
I hope in the futur it will fuse with module "extension/swing-widgets".
The module offers several Swing components like :
- A tree to manage MapContext
- A dialog to quickly open datas and change them in read to use MapLayers
- Some defaults property édition panels
- A small JMappane control bar
- ...and others...
To be honest they are not yet fully functionnal but they work.
Making graphical user interface is not hard work, but it needs time.
And more important, to make clean widgets you need clean components and layouts.
That's why i also use those libraries :
- Swingx, great new swing components : http://swinglabs.org
- Swing-Layout, a layout used by NetBeans Matisse : https://swing-layout.dev.java.net
- Crystal project, a full pack of icons : http://www.everaldo.com/crystal