Maven Day at Intuit (Thursday October 9th)
We have a few people in the area, and some corporate users of Maven who wanted to organize a discussion of some of the work going on in Maven lately, what the plans are for the future. We also know that people wanted some demos of some of the tools that we (Sonatype) have been working on. We were fortunate enough to have Intuit volunteer some space and we hope we'll get a good turn out to discuss some of the issues surrounding Maven.
- Discussion of the work that has been going on for 3.0
- Integrating Mercury into 3.0 as a full replacement for Maven Artifact
- Discussion of the 2.1 release plan
- Demo of Nexus
- Demo of M2Eclipse
- Demo of project materialization with M2Eclipse
- Discuss how we can ease the process for OSS projects to get their artifacts into the central repository
- Collection of user pain points which we can take back to the development list for discussion
Maven Day is going to be held in Intuit building 11, 675 Coast Ave. Mountain View CA and here's a link to the location:
We'll probably start around 9am and go into the late afternoon. Many core Maven developers will be present but people can show up as they like and we can discuss topics people want to know about.
We have limited space, and we're using Intuit's facility which will require a security check in. So if we know who's coming before hand we can create badges prior to people showing up so that we can get down to business faster. So please let us know if you're coming so that we can plan ahead.
- Jason van Zyl
- Brian Fox
- Shane Isbell
- Oleg Gusakov
- Ralph Goers
- Bruce Snyder
- Durai Arasan
- Lee Thompson
- Kevin Nilson
If you have something you want to discuss specifically, then please add your suggestion here and I will try to work it into the agenda.