Upgrade the server
- Stop the server
- Backup your database (if you do not use the default embedded database)
- Backup the root directory
- Unzip the new release
- If you used the default embedded database, restore the /data directory
- Restore /extensions directories
- Update configuration files : /conf/wrapper.conf and /conf/sonar.properties
- If Sonar is deployed on JEE applications, repackage the WAR file by executing the script /war/build-war
- Start the server
- browse to http://localhost:9000 and follow setup instructions.
Upgrade the maven plugin
Update the plugin version :
To find more about the Maven parameters, check the Advanced parameters section.
|For 1.5 upgrade|
The maven 'install' phase is not executed anymore. The project must be previously built and installed in the local repository.
The sonar goal must not be executed in a separated process :