Upgrade the server
- Stop the server
- Backup your database (if you do not use the default embedded database)
- Backup the root directory
- Unzip the new release
- If you used the default embedded database, restore the /data directory
- Restore /extensions directories
- Update configuration files : /conf/wrapper.conf and /conf/sonar.properties
- If Sonar is deployed on JEE applications, repackage the WAR file by executing the script /war/build-war
- Start the server
- browse to http://localhost:9000 and follow setup instructions.
For 1.5 upgrade
The migration process can take a while, depending on the size your portfolio of projects. Do not refresh the web page where you launched the setup process. This page will refresh automatically when the installation process is completed and your list of projects will appear. If you with to monitor the process, you can look at the log file. You will know the process has completed when the 3 following lines appear:
The migration will really be completed when you have run an analysis on every project.
To decrease the size, check the Optimizing Sonar section.
Upgrade the maven plugin
Update the plugin version :
To find more about the Maven parameters, check the Advanced parameters section.
|For 1.5 upgrade|
The maven 'install' phase is not executed anymore. So the project must be previously built and installed in the local repository.