Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- let folks know a release is about to occur. Maybe on #groovy let people know or mail the mail list.
- get a nice clean CVS checkout
- update the version in project.xml to the next version number & check it in
- label it as something like GROOVY_9_9_beta_9
- check that the files at http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/ look OK
- update JIRA to inform it that a release has been done so that the change log is updated and any pending issues transfer over to the next release
- maybe create a new JIRA release name for associating pending issues against
- mail the dev/user lists
- blog it!
- have a beer!