You can use Sonar plugins to add new features to Sonar, cover new languages, add report capabilities and more.
- Emma : Use Emma to measure the code coverage of your unit tests instead of Clover or Cobertura which are embedded by default with Sonar
- PDF Report : Communicate Quality analysis through PDF Reports
You'd like to contribute to Sonar development but don't have a killer idea to start from. Here are several suggestions of possible plugins :
- Motion chart : See how a set of metrics evolve over time (SONARPLUGINS-1)
- PHP Unit : Use PHP Unit to analysis PHP sources (SONARPLUGINS-31)
- Macker : Use Macker to define and check architectural rules (SONARPLUGINS-35)
- Maven site : add a link in the sidebar to the sonar project dashboard (SONARPLUGINS2)