Just after two months of the huge 0.9 release, here is Boo 0.9.1 - bringing more new features and bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Macro definition arguments [BOO-1146] - macro definitions can define typed arguments as with any method definition.
- Nested macros extensions [BOO-1140] - nested macros no longer have to be defined within their parent macro block.
- Omitted expression for member references [BOO-1150] - `.foo' is now equivalent to `self.foo' by default. This behavior can easily be changed by a macro or compiler step.
- Volatile fields [BOO-806]
- TypeSystem refactoring - brings cleaner API and faster compilation (-30% time)
Take note that from now on strong versioning is used on Boo releases, this release assemblies are versioned `18.104.22.168'.
Download it now and have fun!