Jetty is an open-source, standards-based, full-featured web server and servlet container implemented entirely in Java. It is released under the Apache 2.0 licence and is therefore free for commercial use and distribution.
Hightide is an optimized, versioned distribution of Jetty that bundles a number of JavaEE-style services such as JNDI, an XA transaction service, a JMS message fabric, and a JDBC accessible database. It also includes as standard state-of-the art AJAX libraries.
Jetty Project Information at a Glance
- Downloading Jetty - Main Download page
- SVN: http://svn.codehaus.org/jetty (developers)
- Contributor SVN: http://svn.codehaus.org/jetty-contrib (developers)
- Hightide SVN: http://svn.webtide.com/repos/webtide/hightide/(developers)
- Announcements: email@example.com (un)subscribe
- Development discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org (un)subscribe
- Community support: email@example.com (un)subscribe
- Search all of the above
- #jetty @irc.codehaus.org