Cargo 1.0 Released!
The Cargo community is pleased to announce the release of Cargo 1.0!
This is a major release of Cargo, including the following major improvements:
- Multiple DataSource and Resource support via Maven/Ant/Java properties (CARGO-608)
- Including support for Tomcat, WebLogic, OC4J, Resin
- Transactional DataSource configuration support (CARGO-644)
- Including support for WebLogic and OC4J
- JBoss Clustering Support for Deploying to farm directory (CARGO-535)
- Support for Servlet 2.4 web.xml files (CARGO-534)
- Add configuration option to allow JVM to be specified (CARGO-480)
- Tomcat 6.x (CARGO-563)
- Jetty 6.x (CARGO-32)
- JBoss 4.2x (CARGO-562)
- WebLogic 8.1-10.3x (CARGO-636)
- JOnAs 4-5.x (CARGO-94)
- JRun 4.x
- JBoss 5.x
- Jetty 7.x
There were of course many other improvements and bug fixes. Have a look at our Jira for more information.
Enjoy Cargo 1.0!