The following items need documentation.
When documenting, please create a page for each and link to it.
- Joint Groovy/Java compiler, and its options and impact on the Groovyc Ant task
- Closure's delegate resolving strategy
- Update closure's meanings of ownder, this and delegate
- 'as' keyword with its different meanings
- closure and map coercion to interfaces and classes
- conversion vs coercion vs autoboxing
- Swing builder
- more builder documentation
- handling of "return, break, and continue"
- open blocks vs closed blocks
- 'special' variables like 'owner' in Closures, 'out' in Groovlets etc.
- general typing approach (explicit static typing vs duck typing)
- method dispatch algorithm
- Name scoping rules
- scoping rules for Closures
- Method calls and property references, in all their complexity
- Conversion rules, in all their complexity
- Class member naming conventions, and other JVM interfaces