FEST's source code is now hosted at github.
Now we have a separate git repository per module in FEST:
- Swing Testing 1.x: https://github.com/alexruiz/fest-swing-1.x
- Fluent Assertions 1.x: https://github.com/alexruiz/fest-assert-1.x
- Fluent Assertions 2.x: https://github.com/alexruiz/fest-assert-2.x
- Fluent Reflection: https://github.com/alexruiz/fest-reflect
- Common Utilities: https://github.com/alexruiz/fest-util
github provides pretty good instructions on how to get started with git.
The EasyMock template is not under development any more. It will stay in CodeHaus' SVN repository. Please follow these instructions kindly provided by Jan Zuchhold:
- Tools used: Debian, Eclipse 3.4.2, Maven 2.2.0, Subversion 1.5.x
- Checkout all FEST projects, ignoring "tags" and "m2" directories, using Subversion 1.5 sparse checkouts:
- Resolve project dependencies, to fill local maven2 repository
- Import projects from fest-svn directory into Eclipse using
- Create a working set named "FEST" of all the fest* projects