Releasing a plugin
You need to have commit access to to SONAR-PLUGINS project. If not, just ask for it on dev mailing-list.
- Set the <scm> tag in the pom :
- Check that group id is org.codehaus.sonar-plugins in pom.xml, but not org.codehaus.sonar.plugins
- Set your Codehaus username/password in Maven settings.xml :
- Execute the maven-release-plugin, use default values :
- Once this is done, the jar file is available under http://repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/sonar-plugins/ and a tag has been created under http://svn.codehaus.org/sonar-plugins/tags
- Update the plugin page in Confluence (Don't forget to update the Changelog using the jiraissues macro).
- Announce the release on Sonar user mailing-list
- Twit it