TODO list & document all operators in one place.
Most are listed here: Operator Overloading
- Spread Operator
- Elvis operator
- Safe navigation operator (?.)
- RegEx find (=~), match (==~)
- invokeProperty and invokeMethod could be considered operators (the . operator)
- 'as' - "manual coercion" -
- range ".." operator? Is that possible for non-numeric types?
- Ternary operator ( a ? b : c ) - link to Java ref.
- Link to documentation on Groovy == (
Many of these may just be quick mentions with a link to another page which really describes the behavior.
TODO make this page a child of the User Guide