Tynamo is a model-driven, full-stack web framework based on Tapestry 5.
Tynamo's mission is to make web application development in Java simpler. We leverage existing technologies where possible and provide integrations with proven, clean and compact libraries rather than limit ourselves only to standard Java (JSR). Tynamo is both full-stack and modular so you are free to choose to parts you like from the stack. And finally, we like Tapestry and our modules use Tapestry IoC extensively.
Project Lambda was merged to the mainline a while back but b106 is the official developer preview release and (depending on how you look at things) it was actually released on schedule. My main interest beyond lamba expessions is how the JRE performs with the new metaspace. Naturally Mark has a few forewords to say about the new JDK8 build, go get yours!
- [TYNAMO-211] - Allow parametrized configuration in federated login components for setting rememberMe in the token
- [TYNAMO-220] - Implement rolling tokens support for federated accounts
- [TYNAMO-181] - Implement DefaultJpaFederatedAccountServiceImpl
- [TYNAMO-182] - Support GitHub federated login
- [TYNAMO-93] - Support for Google OAuth 2.0
- [TYNAMO-217] - returnPageName is required since there's no defaultReturnPage prop in AbstractOauthSignIn
This two little but useful libraries have new versions available.
- tapestry-resteasy 0.3.2 is mostly a maintenance release for updating the JAX-RS dependency to JBoss' resteasy 3.0.1.Final.
- tapestry-routing 0.0.6 introduces:
- cleaner and more flexible API design.
- support for reloading of @At annotations (TYNAMO-8814)
- support for the tapestry.application-folder symbol (TYNAMO-15717)
- the ability to contribute Routes from different sources
- a new annotation called @Route as an alternative to the @At annotation
The Tynamo Team.
- [TYNAMO-176] - Incorrect redirect to login page in case of ajax request
- [TYNAMO-125] - Else block for the security components
- [TYNAMO-193] - Allow temporarily disabling security for an invocation of Callable
- [TYNAMO-195] - Make LoginForm error messages localizable
- [TYNAMO-183] - Improve support for Instance-Level Access Control