3.6.x, 3.7.x, 4.1.x
To install this plugin in the Eclipse IDE:
- Go to Help > Install New Software... This should display the Install dialog box.
- Paste the Update Site URL (http://dist.sonar-ide.codehaus.org/eclipse/) into the field Work with and press Enter. This should display the list of available plugins and components:
- Check the component you wish to install.
- Click Next. Eclipse will then check to see if there is any issue which would prevent a successful installation.
- Click Finish to begin the installation process. Eclipse will then download and install the necessary components.
- Once the installation process is finished, Eclipse will ask if you want to restart the IDE. It is strongly recommended that you restart the IDE.
If a previous version of Sonar Eclipse is already installed, you can update it. Go to Help > Check for Updates.
You are now ready to configure Sonar in Eclipse.