Planned release date: November 2007
- Dynamic connection pools - BTM connection pools (both JDBC and JMS) will be able to grow and shrink based on some new configuration properties: maxPoolSize and minPoolSize.
- Password encryption - Resources passwords can now be encrypted. This is especially useful if you plan to use the Resource Loader properties configuration file.
- IBM DB2 support - BTM 1.0 was missing some functionalities that prevented it to be usable with DB2. Version 1.1 will solve this issue.
Release date: 6 September 2007
- Fixed bug BTM-1 error delisting resource error with Oracle 9
Release date: 8 August 2007
- Full JTA support.
- JMS and JDBC connection pools tested against and supporting a wide range of databases and JMS servers, both commercial and open-source.
- XA recovery support thanks to the embedded disk logger.
- Usable standalone, with Spring and embeddable into servlet contains such as Jetty and Tomcat.
- Ease of use, precise error reporting and few 3rd party libraries dependencies.