This is an experimental page for the GeoTools 2 project.
It is intended as a home for a guide, how-tos and tutorials. It may also be a good place to collaborate on new documents. It is not (yet?) intended as a replacement for the developers guide, though the contents of this site may be more current.
h3 General information
h3 Introductions to GIS topics
Short guides on specific topics
- Creating bugs, tasks and issues
Installing the EPSG database in PostgreSQL
- How to use Eclipse
- How to use NetBeans
- How to cut a release (PMC)
Introductory tutorials to get you started coding with Geotools2.
- Feature tutorial
- Data access basic tutorial
- Grid Coverage tutorial
- Map and style tutorial
- Coordinate Transformation Services tutorial
- Data access advanced tutorial - Part 1
- Data access advanced tutorial - Part 2
- How to add new projections
Port of the FAQs from the xaraya site
h2 Design Discussions