They say that a release a week keeps the doctor away so to combat any potential illnesses in advance, we are announcing tapestry-resteasy 0.2.0 and tapestry-model 0.0.2 releases!
Tapestry-resteasy is whiz-bang job of Alejandro Scandroli and this release fixes everything that could have been improved from the previous release, namely:
- ordering the filters, adding the ResteasyRequestFilter before de GZIP filter to avoid a NPE
- adding autodiscovery of REST resources
- getting ready for release with the soon to be released RESTEasy 2.0
- new "droppinable" Resteasy module.
Read more at tapestry-resteasy guide (the guide is updated!)
tapestry-model 0.0.2 is a bug-fix release:
- TYNAMO-27 - EditComposition component doesn't know know how to deal with enum types
Read more at tapestry-model guide