You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version. Compare with Current · View Page History
T - 1 week
- Code freeze. Ask on the dev forum who has outstanding work and synchronize on creating the release branch.
- Prepare/update Modeler and upload new version. See Modeler Rebranding document.
T* Create the release branch: svn -m "creating release branch for 5.0.alpha3" copy https://svn.activiti.org/repo/activiti/trunk https://svn.activiti.org/repo/activiti/tags/activiti-5.0.alpha3
- Update the version in the release branch: s/5.0.alpha3-SNAPSHOT/5.0.alpha3/g
- Verification: Run the test suite: mvn -Pcheck clean install in the code base root
- Remove the 'skip.deploy.activiti.modeler=true' from $user.home/.activiti/build.properties
- Verification: Run the demo setup: ant test.demo.setup in directory qa
- Build the distribution: ant clean distro in directory distro
- Upload the distribution: TODO
- Publish the docs: ant publish.docs in directory distro
- Add the new release to the downloads page in the website
- Commit the docs and download page updates to the website
- Upload the maven artifacts to the repository (see dev guide, section 'Deployment to Alfresco repo')
- Blog and tweet about it